#49: Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
1. I have an unhealthy relationship with being organised. I can’t stand bad planning so I will always make sure that if I have any say or control in something, I will ensure that everything has been thought of and meticulously planned.
2. My love for reading and writing. If I’m not found writing my blog posts, you’ll find me reading. Whether it be a book, an email or various news stories – I’m forever learning through reading!
3. The world really is my oyster. Working for a kids magazine, I’ve been able to gain experience in being the Editorial Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Events Manager and the Manager of NG Kids Alive all at once! I hadn’t quite realised just how good I am at multi-tasking, so it’s certainly given me a confidence boost and shown me that if I put my mind to it, I can do anything.
4. My thirst for knowledge. I always want to learn more about everything. As an example, on the weekend that’s just gone, I was managing the company’s stand at The Telegraph’s Outdoor Travel and Adventure Show at the ExCeL in London and Nick Spellman the AnimalMan joined us. I was forever asking him about his animals as I just wanted to know as much as I possibly could.
5. My slight obsession with watching The Big Bang Theory. I couldn’t write six things without including this one! I’ll happily watch seasons 1-6 back to back as they’re always so funny no matter how many times I’ve seen them. Plus they’re only 25 or so minutes long, so can be playing in the background so to speak whilst completing other tasks.
6. Finally, I guess an outsider would comment on my close knit family. I know it’s not exactly unique, exciting or odd but I’ve always known how lucky I was to have a close and supportive family.