#77: “Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland. What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
If I understand this prompt correctly, my impossible things that I believe in are:
1) The passengers and crew from the Malaysian flight MH 370, are actually safe but stranded on an unknown island somewhere and will soon be found and rescued.
2) 3,000 or so years ago, Ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids, yet to this present day with our smart phone technology and incredible advances in the use of robotics in the medical industry, we still have no idea how they did it! But I believe we will uncover their methods within my lifetime.
3) I believe in Karma and that good things do happen to good people.
4) I believe that there is some sort of afterlife, where you are reunited with relatives that had already passed away before yourself.
5) I believe that people that have passed away have the ability to send the people still here signs. For example, shortly after my Great Nan passed away in autumn last year, both my house and my Nan & Grandad’s house were visited by a red admiral butterfly, on the same day. I saw this as a sign since 1) it was autumn so butterflies in general shouldn’t have been around, 2) my house is more countryside yet my N&G’s is in London, so they never see any anyway, and 3) it was the same day we were heading out to get everything needed for her funeral. Coincidence… I think not!