11. List 15 of your favourite things
I foresee plenty of lists appearing this month… apologies in advance!
- The Royal Family… I love the Queen but, I mean just look at him! Prince George is on a whole new level of cuteness!
- Inspirational quote signs (I’ve actually lost count how many I own)
- RuPaul and all of her fierce drag queens.
- Mermaids, rainbows and unicorns.
- My books – Workin’ It by RuPaul, Binge by Tyler Oakley and Life Is Short (no pun intended) by Jennifer Arnold, MD, & Bill Klein (from TLC’s show The Little Couple).
- Netflix. Some of my favourite shows include RuPaul’s Drag Race (no surprises there!), Orphan Black, The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon A Time, Orange is the New Black, Pretty Little Liars, Person of Interest, The Good Wife… so many!
- Dancing without a care in the world.
- Singing without a care in the world.
- West End theatre and live performances/gigs.
- Disney. Pixar. Warner Brothers. Kids films in general.
- Making lists and satisfyingly crossing the completed tasks off one by one.
- Brunch. Especially on a Sunday…
- Exploring new places and restaurants.
- Reading or learning new about new things whilst sat cosily on my bean bag with a nice cup of peppermint tea.