5. 10 songs you love right now
I’m obsessed with music. It doesn’t matter what emotion I’m feeling, music has the power to cheer me up, help me celebrate life or just as a form of release if I’ve had a stressful day.
That said, in no particular order…
- Will.i.am – Boys & Girls. I didn’t like this song when I first heard it performed on BBC’s The Voice, but the more I heard it, the more I grew to like it. It’s very accepting no matter which walk of life you follow.
- Rihanna – Work. I mean, come on. Who doesn’t enjoy dancing to this one?!
- Tinie Tempah – Girls Like. I’ve been listening to this guys songs since uni and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
- Fifth Harmony – Work from Home. Another good one to boogie to.
- Major Lazer – Light It Up. This is a song that you can be free with.
- Craig David – Nothing Like This. I’m so pleased that Craig David came back on the scene… destined for stardom since Rewind!
- Sia & Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills. What a collab…
- Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself. Again, this was another one I didn’t much care for when I first heard it but there’s just something about the beat that draws me in every single time.
- Meghan Trainor – No. The rap bits I could like without but this is a good song to belt out in a club after a few too many alcohol beverages.
- Zara Larsson – Lush Life. No explanation needed.
My favourite songs are forever changing… so tomorrow it’s quite possible that I could have a new list!